Friday, August 5, 2016
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Last updated: 03/03/2016
Current version: 4.2015.773.728
Upgrade to version 729 if you have support contract with your local sales / support agent or within the 1st year of your purchase. This GST No. Lookup module are sold separately.
Customs TAP website https://gst.customs.gov.my/TAP have the same feature free.
Download Now ......
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Friday, April 17, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015
Differences Between Standard Rated, Zero-Rated & ExemptedSupplies
There will be 6% GST involved for this category. In Lelong.my, seller can setup either Absorb (Include) or
Pass (Exclude) the rate to buyer.
More details: http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/gst/Pages/gst_sr.aspx
Some supplies fall under Zero-Rated which will have no GST (0%) incurs to your buyer. Example supplies
- Agriculture products, paddy and fresh vegetables
- Livestock, live poultry and animals, unprocessed meat of chicken, duck, cow, buffalo, goat,sheep, edible offal and swine (fresh or frozen)
- Foodstuff, rice, salt, sugar, basic cooking oil, flour
- Eggs (fresh and salted)
- Fish, prawn, crab
- first 200 units of electricity & water for domestic users
- Goods supplied from principal customs area (PCA) to Designated Areas (Langkawi, Labuan &
- Exported goods & services
More details: http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/gst/Pages/gst_zr.aspx
These are non-taxable supplies and is not subjected to GST. Seller are eligible claim input tax and not
allowed to pass the GST to buyer. Example supplies:
- Residential property
- Agriculture land and land for general use, e.g. burial ground
- Private hospital, education and financial services
- Domestic passenger transportation and highway toll
- Supply of gold for the purpose of investment
More details: http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/gst/Pages/gst_es.aspx